UNIVERSITY OF DENVER DATA ANALYTICS BOOT CAMP
Learn Data Analytics
in 24 Weeks
Develop concrete, in-demand data analytics skills and be ready to apply your knowledge in the professional world.
Study part-time, three days a week, while maintaining your work schedule.
Complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing you to build a portfolio with a professional demonstration.
Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success as you work to advance in your current career or seek a new opportunity.
- Students receive a hands-on, classroom learning experience, conducting analytics on a host of real-world problems.
- Students gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students receive career-planning assistance, including:
- Portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, technical interview training, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more.
- Access to a dedicated Profile Coach and Career Director that will work with you throughout the program and prepare you to be Employer Competitive.
What You Will Learn
What You Receive
- A non-credit Certificate of Completion in Data Analytics from University of Denver’s University College showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Students benefit from a Project Demo Day—quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with your career director after program completion for qualified students.
- A professional portfolio of projects that demonstrate concrete skills.
About University of Denver
Founded in 1864, the University of Denver is one of the country’s premier private universities. University College is the University of Denver’s college of professional and continuing studies—one of 14 nationally acclaimed graduate schools and colleges at the University of Denver—and offers career relevant degree and certificate programs for busy, working adults. Daniels College of Business is globally recognized as a leader in providing an immersive and engaged business education, including their Executive Education courses designed for developing leaders. The Center for Professional Development provides modern continuing education programs taught by experts across a range of disciplines.
- When does the program start?
- Class begins Soon
- Monday/Wednesday 6:30 – 9:30 p.m
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Can I keep working while studying at the University of Denver Data Analytics Boot Camp?
- Yes. The program was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers or change paths.
- How long does it take to complete the program?
- The program is part-time. Students can complete it in under six months (24 weeks)
- Do you provide career planning support?
- Yes. We offer all of our students career support and coaching as well as resume and portfolio support, interview preparation, and experiential learning opportunities.
- Do I need to have previous experience in programming or data analytics before applying?
- No experience is required, however it is recommended that applicants hold a bachelor’s degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
- What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in Denver or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time program that allows working professionals to study data analytics and visualization without leaving their current job.
- Students benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare them for success as they work to advance or change careers.
- Our curriculum is built based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the Denver market.
Frequently Asked Questions